Central Veterinary Hospital offers complete medical and surgical services.
- comprehensive preventative medicine
(vaccinations, intestinal parasite exam, heartworm and Lyme disease testing, feline leukemia/ FIV testing)
- complete in-house lab equipment, including CBC, general chemistry panel, electrolytes, and thyroid testing
- digital radiography
- soft tissue and orthopedic surgical services
- SevoFlo anesthesia as well as isofluorane
- state of the art anesthesia monitoring equipment including blood pressure and EC
- dental prophylaxis
- nutritional counseling – Science Diet Prescription Diets in stock
- behavioral counseling
- Geriatric exams – Geriatric testing as well as screening for glaucoma with Tonopen
- Central Veterinary Hospital also has a boarding facility so your pet can be treated like royalty while you are away.